Friday 28 January 2011

Environmental Exhibition

I am trying to organize an exhibition with other students who are doing their major projects/bodies of work on environmental issues. I think it would be a good way to get the message across, and it will hopefully make an exciting and interesting exhibition to visit as it will hopefully include all sorts of works like photography, illustration, film etc.

I have just emailed the town council and transition town Cheltenham to see if anyone can help with finding a shop/space to hire in Cheltenham town. I'm not really sure the best way to go about it.

At the moment I haven't got anyone to do the exhibition with (except one illustration student) so I need to ask around soon, I just want to do a bit of research into the costs and dates etc so I have more to tell and see who's seriously interested.

The reason I want to do it in March is so that it can tie in with the Working in the Media brief. This puts a bit of pressure on making sure I have good enough images to show by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment