Thursday 27 January 2011

I HAVE ACCESS!!

"Hi Camille,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We, the entire Infinergy team, will in fact be heading up to Ferndale Wind Farm around mid-Feb to see the turbines being hoisted.  The exact date is yet to be confirmed.  Would this be of greater interest?  As well as the hands-on construction team you would also have, project managers, CEO, MD, communication team and even most likely receptionist!

If you’d like to have a chat about this, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.  My contact details should be marked below.

I hope this is of interest. 

Kind regards,

Kari"

Well, this is perfect. I'm really excited about this. I plan to go to the site where it is being built before and after as well so I can get a contrast. Even if I don't use the images I think it'll be good to cover all grounds. 

This Sunday I plan to go to South Wales and see at least one wind farm that has already been built and to photograph that.

Also, the people at Westonbirt have emailed back and are happy to let me photograph, I think the best way to figure out if there's anything useful there is to go and see for myself, however it will have to wait until next weekend unfortunately, unless I can get there Saturday afternoon. Bit of a pain having to squeeze things into such a small space of time in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment