Wednesday 16 February 2011

New direction....just concentrate on forests

Ok, so after my tutorial with Anthony I have decided it would be best just to concentrate on one particular area. It was far too broad before.

I want to concentrate on stories that are realted to forests/woodlands.

I have arranged shoots with different eco-villages-

Tipi Valley in Wales

Coed Hills in Wales

Round House in Wales

I have also got permission to photograph with various forestry commission bases in Wales and England, with issues related to climate change and tree diseases.

I also still plan on going to Westonbirt Arboretum

I want to photograph the relationship people have with trees, whether they live with them or work with them. I want to see ways in which people use trees. The overall issue I will be looking at is Climate Change. The land has been radically impacted by humans, we essentially live in a concrete world now. So it would be interesting to see the people who still have a relationship with the remaining forests and woodland, and to look into the need to sustain them.

No comments:

Post a Comment