Tuesday 8 February 2011

What direction to go in?! lots of questions i need to find the answers to

So far, I  have arranged to photograph a wind farm being put up in South Wales, the staff at Westonbirt Arboretum, and the landfill site/recycling center in Gloucester.
The wind farm will take a few weeks from beginning to end.-ENERGY

The work at Westonbirt is an ongoing process for years to come,and they do a lot of different work there. -TREES
 
The visit to the landfill site and recycling centre will last an hour each. I am also able to photograph the bin men on their rounds. I would rather have longer at the landfill site and recycling centre, but this is all the access I could get.-WASTE / RECYCLE
I don't know where to go from here.

Should I focus purely on one area? 

Or should I branch out and look at other areas as well? 

So far I have only focused on the good that people are doing, should I look at the bad as well so i can compare?

Will looking at other subject areas make it too vague?

Should I focus on one particular theme?

Other areas I would like to look into are- 
consumption - pollution - light pollution - population - individual waste

No comments:

Post a Comment